I moved to New York City back in the fall of 2007. From that October to the present, I've maintained an active food blog, Grits in the City, documenting the places (and most importantly the people) I've shared food experiences with over the years. Being from Alabama, food is super personal to me. My blog captures that and is all about the intersection of food and personal - my favorite combination.
Below are links to some of my favorite blog posts I've done over the years.
- Family Traditions & Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
- Anniversary at Aldea's Chef's Table
- 4 Chefs Get Fancy at McDonald's Chef Event
- Opening Night at Nightingale 9
- Round Deux at Talde
- City Grit's Tour of the Five Boroughs