Digital and Social Marketing, VP - Weber Shandwick
New York, NY
September 2014 – Present
- Responsible for developing Weber Shandwick's global social media policy and employee social media guidelines.
- Creating digital strategy to enhance brand presence on Glassdoor.
Content & Social, VP - Citibank, North America Marketing
New York, NY
March 2011 – September 2014
- Community Manager for consumer facing Facebook, Twitter (@citibank, @citiprivatepass, and @womenandco), YouTube, and Google+ content for Citibank US, a total community over 1.23 million users (a change of 6819%).
- Direct agency team to create engaging and relevant Twitter content calendar for all three handles. Leveraging our metrics-led strategy, create additional content to create the full monthly content calendar.
- Partner with Campaign Team to provide community management support and content creation including on-site event promotion and photography for major ThankYou and Private Pass events.
- Handle social non-servicing customer engagement and fully manage social replies for any Private Pass and ThankYou event offers, presenting a personal face to the brand while addressing incoming complaints and concerns.
- Currently managing launch of two sweepstakes linked to brand milestones. Developing guidelines for social approach to consistently handle future milestones and celebrations.
- Highlight any trends in customer feedback in social channels on our various advertising campaigns to keep a constant pulse on the community and manage/address unforeseen issues as they arise.
- Work across the Cards and Marketing Teams to ensure social integration for product launches and identify additional partner and sponsorship content relevant for our social channels. Assist in reporting back results to the business and to the Campaign Team as necessary.
- In partnership with Crisis Communications, develop case-by-case approach for addressing any sensitive brand matters that arise and execute appropriate social messaging.
- Write articles, blogs, and other features for the Women & Co. blog.
Global Mobility Service Specialist, AVP - Citigroup Corporate Center, Global Mobility
New York, NY
October 2007 – February 2011
- Managed the internal web presence and content for Global Mobility, whose target audience includes Citi’s 600+ expatriate population, worldwide relocating employees, and HR staff in over 73 countries.
- Functioned as editor for all forms of departmental communications, facilitating clear and consistent communication of major announcements and policy changes throughout the global team.
- Provided support and strategic consultation to two major sub-businesses on all aspects of expatriate assignments.
- Primary liaison between our relocation vendor and Citi. Resolve high profile US domestic relocation complaints.
Manager, Compensation - Corporate Executive Board
June 2007 – October 2007
- Provided full range compensation support to Corporate Executive Board’s revenue communities; prepared analysis behind recommendation for implementation of new salary structure.
Senior Compensation Specialist - WilmerHale
April 2005 – May 2007
- Served as acting Compensation Manager February through September 2006.
- Coordinated the firm's overall compensation process, including collection and analysis of market data from over 30 survey sources, design of salary ranges, and management of annual salary increase and bonus cycles.
- Partnered with HR Managers/Generalist team to assist in department reorganizations and FLSA reclassifications.
- Authored the firm-wide international assignment policy.
- Function as an international generalist, coordinating international assignments.
Regional Services Manager, Latin America Global Mobility - Citigroup International
January 2004 – March 2005
- Managed, trained, and supported 23 in-country LATAM coordinators as well as consistent policy application and procedures throughout the LATAM Region.
- Expanded coordination of relocation and expatriate support to include management of relocations and expatriates within the entire Latin American Region (150+ expatriates).
- Responsible for providing advice on expatriate policy to senior regional staff and CCOs (Chief Country Officer).
- Collaborate as part of the regional compensation team in reviewing and preparing salary work-ups for expatriate staff, as well as compensation for expatriates transitioning to local compensation packages.
- Responsible for policy management and ensuring proper controls are in place in all LATAM countries.
- Point of contact between South Florida offices and outside vendors (Cendant Mobility, PwC).
Human Resources Generalist - Citigroup International, Latin America
Miami/Fort Lauderdale, FL
July 2002 – December 2003
- Served as Expatriate Coordinator for South Florida, supporting 45 local expatriates and over 200 international/domestic relocations. Responsible for all general policy administration.
- Managed the employee new hire process for all new hires and internal transfers.
Human Resources Intern - Citigroup International, Operations and Technology
Fort Lauderdale, FL
January 2002 – June 2002
- Appointed to maintain database of over 900 employees in the division, representing 24 countries.
- Responsible for employee tuition reimbursements, job discontinuance process, employee data changes, leave of absences, garnishments, and metrics on all of these areas.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a manual for organization-wide policies and procedures. Increased employee satisfaction by facilitating problem resolutions regarding payroll and benefits.
Additional Social Media Experience
Established Grits in the City, a photo-centric food narrative focused on the point where food becomes personal including all types of food experiences. Manage inbound marketing via multiple channels, including:
- Twitter (@districtbelle) – 2,372 followers
- Facebook Fan Page – 171 followers
- Google+ - 1,174 followers / 1,706,678 views - Google City Expert since Fall 2011. Program based on involvement in the local food community.
MBA, May 2005
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
Professional Photography Program Graduate
Washington School of Photography, 2006-2007
BBA International Business (International/Marketing Emphasis), May 2002
Mississippi State University, Starkville, MS (Magna Cum Laude)
University of Maryland Program in Spain
Instituto Internacional – Madrid, Spain – Summer 2001
Software/Programming: Microsoft Office Suite, PeopleSoft, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, Basic
Foreign Languages: Spanish
World at Work – CCP Program (Certified Compensation Professional), Advertising Women of New York (AWNY)